The Bobcat® TL519 telehandler is compact in size but delivers outsized productivity with a maximum rated capacity of 5,500 pounds and a lift height of 19.6 feet.
- Turbo-charged, non-DPF engine
- Two-staged, low-profile boom
- Impressive pushing power
- Four steering modes
- High-visibility design
- At 6-feet wide and just over 13-feet long, the TL519 is the smallest telehandler in the Bobcat® lineup and can tackle big jobs on small and difficult-to-navigate worksites.
- The TL519 telehandler features a turbocharged, 74-horsepower engine that delivers powerful, high-torque performance and excellent efficiency.
- The advanced hydraulic system and two-stage, low-profile boom support a maximum rated capacity of 5,500 pounds and nearly 20 feet of lift height.
- The T519 telehandler builds upon the Bobcat tradition of operator-centric design with optimal visibility, excellent ergonomics, an efficient HVAC system and enhanced attachment operation.
- The TL519 is ideal for agriculture, construction, landscaping, snow removal, rental and many other jobs that require increased lift height and reach.
- A large selection of standard and hydraulic-powered attachments gives these machines unparalleled versatility.
Bobcat TL519 Telehandler
Auxiliary Std Flow: