- Plow through the deepest drifts and push large piles of snow
- Fingertip controls make it easy to configure the hydraulically operated blade and tackle any snow removal job on the go
- Standard, high-carbon steel cutting edge maximizes snow removal capabilities
- Features a trip moldboard that reduces potential impact damage from obstructions
- Five blade positions for maximum attachment versatility
High-Carbon Steel Cutting Strength
The high-carbon steel cutting edge delivers maximum snow removal power. The cutting edge also is reversible. Optional rubber cutting edge available.
Choose from five different blade configurations without leaving the comfort of the cab, allowing for blade positioning on the go.
The optional frame flotation kit oscillates the blade +/– 10 degrees to improve performance on uneven terrain and follows the contour of the ground independently of the carrier. Applications include snow removal on sloped parking lots, streets, driveways, and sidewalk approaches.
The multi-position frame allows the blade to be raised or lowered to the desired working height.
Domed and adjustable, the skid shoes provide operator and component protection.
With five blade positions, the snow V-blade can be utilized several ways for maximum attachment versatility.
Scoop blade collects and holds snow for removal in another area
V-blade cuts an initial pathway fast through deep, heavy or hard-packed snow
Angle blade (left) quickly and easily moves snow to your left
Angle blade (right) moves snow to the right
Straight blade gives maximum width for piling snow banks and cleaning light snow cover
- Clear deep snow from parking lots, driveways and roadways
- Scoop and pile snow
- Plow through deep drifts
Snow V-Blade - 108"
Snow V-Blade - 60" (7 Pin)
Snow V-Blade - 72"
Snow V-Blade - 84"
Snow V-Blade - 96"
Height w/blade extension
Working Width-Scoop Blade
Working Width-Straight Blade
Working Width-Angled Blade
Fingertip controls make it easy to configure the hydraulically operated blade, tackling any snow removal job on the go. And the standard, high-carbon steel cutting edge maximizes snow removal capabilities of the snow V-blade. Snow V-blades feature a trip moldboard this reduces potential impact damage to the snow V-blade if the it contacts sections of raised concrete on sidewalks, manholes or other obstructions.
With five blade configurations, the snow V-blade can be positioned multiple ways for maximum attachment versatility. Options include:
- Scoop blade collects and holds snow for removal to another area. For final cleanup, pile it high.
- V-blade cuts an initial pathway fast through deep, heavy or hard-packed snow.
- Angle blade (left) quickly and easily moves snow to your left.
- Angle blade (right) moves snow to the right.
- Straight blade gives maximum width for piling snow banks and cleaning light snow cover.