- More compaction force than a hand-operated compactor
- Reduces the need for manual compaction in the trench, increasing jobsite safety and operator comfort
- Effective and efficient compaction in hard-to-reach areas like trenches and on slopes
- Bobcat also offers hand-operated plate compactors as a handy jobsite product
Designed for maximum performance in compact working environments, the plate compactor provides powerful compacting force in an easy-to-use compact attachment.
X-Change™ Attachment Mounting System
The X-Change™ attachment mounting system makes easy work of attaching and detaching the plate compactor. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
The flat top easily accommodates breaker caps to fit a variety of machines.
- Compact trenches, footings and slab areas
- Drive piles when building retaining walls and compacting soil
Plate Compactor - PCF34
Plate Compactor - PCF64
Flow Range Min
Flow Range Max