- Free-hanging, 56-inch attachment with the brute force and agility to get the tough jobs done
- Designed for mini track loaders and small articulated loaders
- An integrated tree pusher helps direct falling timber when clearing land
- Heavy-duty grapple teeth stabilize logs during operation
The attachment’s reinforced tines give operators a powerful and lasting grip on logs and brush, even in tough conditions.
Integrated Tree Pusher
An integrated tree pusher helps direct falling timber when clearing land.
Rope bollards help maximize stability and control when directing debris during cutting.
The log grapple’s heavy-duty teeth stabilize logs of all sizes during daily operation.
- Clear land of fallen trees
- Collect brush for site cleanup
- Load heavy logs onto trailers
- Assist in felling trees of all sizes
- Transport logs around lumber yard
How It Works
The free-hanging, 56-inch log grapple is mounted on a rotator and swings out like a pendulum to grab logs and brush.
The following components are required to operate this attachment and must be purchased separately:
- Hose extensions (Small Articulated Loader)