Take on more complex tasks with the precise performance, comfort and versatility of the E48 compact excavator.
- Redesigned Bobcat engine
- Multiple arm configurations
- Low-effort joysticks
- Conventional tail swing
- The E48 compact (mini) excavator offers enhanced hydraulic performance, improved efficiency and more precise control so you can push the limits and take on more complex work.
- The redesigned Bobcat® engine improves performance, simplifies maintenance and maximizes uptime.
- Multiple configurations — the optional long arm or extendable arm — increase your dig depth and reduce the frequency of repositioning the machine.
- Standard features include low-effort joysticks that respond easily to operator input, an improved cooling system to control engine compartment temperature and a larger slew bearing with improved durability.
- An optimized hydraulic control valve gives operators improved metering, finite movement and controllability for level grading.
Bobcat E48 Compact Excavator
Bucket Digging Force:
Maximum Reach at Ground Level:
Tail Swing Type: