Featuring state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery technology, the conventional tail-swing E19e provides the same power as its diesel-powered equivalents, with near-instantaneous torque.
- Two-speed travel with auto shift
- On-board charger accepts a common, 120-volt electrical connection
- Standard long arm
- Retractable undercarriage and retractable blade
- Auxiliary hydraulics with two-way flow
- Optional off-board, fast-charge system
- With a small footprint, zero emissions and an in-track swing frame, the E19e can work on small outdoor jobsites as well as indoors, where the alternative is manual labor.
- The E19e is powered by three lithium-ion batteries that provide a total capacity of 17.28 kWh. The batteries deliver high-energy density, long service life and require no routine maintenance.
- The standard long-arm gives operators added reach and dig depth, while the increased cylinder size offers excellent breakout forces and lifting ability. Hydraulically retract the undercarriage to just 39-inches wide for access to small job sites - both indoors and out. Then return the undercarriage to its 54-inch stance for a wider footprint and leading performance. The blade also can be retracted at each side for greater access to jobsites.
Bobcat E19e Compact Excavator
Gross Battery Capacity
Maximum Dig Depth
Maximum Reach at Ground Level