- Go where dump trucks can’t, reduce work trips and save time and money
- Mounts easily on a Bobcat® loader and can be transported, detached and parked wherever needed
- Easy to fill with a skid-steer loader, compact excavator or by hand
- Empties quickly and easily, saving time by reducing trips back and forth to a dumpsite or receiving truck
- Applications include landscaping, construction, renovation, demolition tasks and cemeteries
- Major labor saver for municipalities, golf courses and resort hotels
Bob-Tach™ Mounting System
The Bob-Tach™ Mounting System allows the dumping hopper to tip forward and empty itself, getting work done quickly and efficiently.
Caster Wheel Design
The caster wheel design with flotation tires accommodates a variety of ground conditions and supports the dumping hopper on uneven terrain found on many jobsites. Model 25’s front straddle beam is supported by two caster wheels with flotation tires, and oscillates in either direction. The Model 10 dumping hopper has a single caster wheel with flotation tire.
Effective Surface Design
The surface inside the dumping hopper is flat and smooth, preventing materials from sticking when dumping a load.
The bottom plate has pre-drilled holes to drain rainwater.
- Move sand and gravel, topsoil and mulch, rubble and trash
- Remove debris from inside buildings to outside dumpsites
- Transport and dump materials to and from hard-to-reach places
How It Works
Simply park it, load it, and dump it. Once the dumping hopper has been filled, it is re-attached to the loader, transported where contents are needed and dumped. The Bob-Tach™ mounting system allows the dumping hopper to tip forward and empty itself, simply by raising the lift arms and rolling out the Bob-Tach system.
Dumping Hopper - Model 10
Dumping Hopper - Model 25
The dumping hopper mounts easily on a Bobcat® loader and can be transported, detached and parked wherever it is needed to receive or dump materials – even spaces like backyards and buildings. The large-capacity hopper is easy to fill with a skid-steer loader, compact excavator, or by hand. It empties quickly and easily, saving time by reducing trips back and forth to a dumpsite or receiving truck.