- The heavy-duty, rear-mount box blade offers versatility for leveling, backfilling, grading and moving a variety of material
- Heavy-duty, rear-mount cutting edges are strong enough to retain gravel, topsoil or other material
- Adjustable and replaceable ripper shanks break up hard ground or compacted soil for easier moving
- Steel cutting blade edges are reversible and replaceable to increase the life of your implement
Four-Hole Ripper Shanks
The heavy-duty ripper shanks adjust up or down to vary the cutting depth for mixing loose soil or tearing through compacted soil or rocks.
Replaceable Ripper Shanks
The ripper shanks can be replaced to extend the life of your box blade implement.
Front and Back Blades
Cutting edges on the back and front allow you to work in forward or reverse to get more done in less time.
Reversible & Replaceable Steel Cutting Edges
Flip the blade over to get a fresh cut, then replace it to extend the life of your implement.
The box blade is available in widths of 48 inches, 60 inches and 72 inches.
Category 1, 3-Point Hitch
A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted box blade implement. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The box blade implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish
The box blade features a durable, corrosion-resistant power-coat finish that protects the implement for extra-long life in the elements.
- The box blade for tractors grades, levels and backfills uneven roads, driveways, gardens or areas around barns and buildings.
- Collects gravel to level ruts and potholes.
- Cleans up and levels mulch piles.
- Clears material out of barns.
- Creates gravel roads or driveways.
How It Works
The box blade implement does not require PTO. Simply attach it to the 3-point hitch and get started. The implement can be raised or lowered to control the height of the cutting edge. Lower the cutting edge to cut, and raise it to dump the material.
Box Blade - 3PT, 48"
Box Blade - 3PT, 60"
Box Blade - 3PT, 72"
The compact tractor box blade offers impressive versatility for leveling, backfilling, grading and moving a variety of material, including gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure and more. Lower the cutting edge to cut, and raise it to dump the material.
This compact tractor implement features heavy-duty rear-mount cutting edges that are strong enough to retain gravel, topsoil or other material you need to move. Adjustable and replaceable ripper shanks break up hard ground or compacted soil for easier moving. Steel cutting blade edges are reversible and replaceable to increase the life of your implement.