- Efficiently sweep and clean with the hydraulically driven angle broom attachment
- Heavy-duty broom bristles create a cleaner path and sweep more snow or debris in one pass
- Reverse bristle rotation available on the 68-inch and 84-inch angle brooms for enhanced cleaning along curbs, corners and around obstacles
- Reversible angle broom is available for all M-Series and R-Series compact track loaders and skid-steer loaders; as well as Toolcat™ utility work machines with the 7-pin attachment control kit
Self-Centering Hydraulic Angling
This system keeps the attachment centered on the machine and avoiding the risk of the attachment becoming offset. The unit stays centered in front of the machine to help with keeping the machine on the sidewalk, reducing damage to surfaces outside of the desired cleaning area.
The angle broom attachment is compact and highly maneuverable, giving the operator maximum efficiency.
The quick-change rotor design makes bristle replacement quick and easy. By simply removing two bolts, the entire rotor is released.
The smaller broom features a manual angle up to 25 degrees left or right. The larger brooms feature electric-over-hydraulic control for angle adjustment up to 25 degrees.
Precise attachment control helps to finish the job quickly and efficiently, without having to leave the comfort of the cab. This applies to larger brooms with electric-over-hydraulic angle control.
Remove debris from curbs, gutters, corners, and obstacles by reversing the direction of the bristles (only available on 68-inch and 84-inch brooms).
The angle broom allows for flush sweeping along a curb or wall for improved cleaning.
The high-torque motor allows for maximum power for more efficient sweeping even when engaging heavier debris.
Larger brooms include storage stands to provide maximum uptime protection by eliminating bristle distortion when the broom is not in use. On 68-inch and 84-inch angle broom attachments, the stands use a lever to swing the legs up or down. In the down position the legs are closer to the bristles to make attaching to the machine easier.
Patented Spring Design
The patented spring design supports optimum down pressure, extended bristle life and excellent cleaning.
The replaceable, polypropylene wafer bristles provide excellent life and cleaning ability.
- Clear away dirt, dried mud, light snow and other debris
- Effective on driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, loading docks, warehouses and more
How It Works
The angle broom is driven by a hydraulic motor that rotates the broom at a continuous speed sweeping any dirt, snow, or debris away from the machine. The broom can also be angled in either direction to a maximum angle of 25 degrees, allowing the operator to sweep material to the side with ease. Reverse the rotation of the broom to easily sweep tough to access spots.
The following components are required to operate this attachment and must be purchased separately:
- Hose extension kit (Small Articulated Loaders)
- Attachments control kit
Angle Broom - 48"
Angle Broom - 52"
Angle Broom - 64"
Angle Broom - 68"
Angle Broom - 84"
Poly Orange HD
Poly Orange HD
Broom Bristle Diameter
Hyd. Motor Chain Drive Reduction
Sweep Width (Fully angled)
Sweep Width (Straight)
Flow Range Low
Flow Range High
Number of Bristle Sections - Zig Zag
Number of Bristle Sections - Straight
Sweep Width (Fully angled) @
Number of Bristle Sections