INTIMIDATOR™ 12XP - TRACK
DRUM STYLE HAND-FED CHIPPER
Companies seeking a highly productive, compact drum-style track chipper turn to the Intimidator™ 12XP Track. Featuring a 24-inch diameter drum with a large 14.25-inch by 17-inch throat opening, it easily processes large brush stacks and limbs.
It rides on a Track One rubber track undercarriage and is available with diesel power for efficient chipping and travel over rough terrain. Powerful dual feed wheels mounted in Bandit’s proven Slide Box Feed System provide direct down pressure to material entering the chipper, requiring little-to-no trim work on material before feeding it through the chipper.
Included with a user friendly radio remote control, allowing the operator to control all track functions including the chipper feed forward / reverse, hydraulic lift cylinder up / down, discharge swivel / deflector and engine e-stop.
KEY FEATURES & OPTIONS
- 74 or 120 horsepower diesel engine options
- 24" diameter x 18 3/4" wide drum with four knives
- (2) 7 1/2" diameter x 16 3/8" wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- Standard 29" high x 54" infeed with folding tray
- Track One rubber track undercarriage
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Standard radio remote control with tether back-up
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim