- Full line of models available for all sizes of loaders from Bobcat
- Operates with minimal ground disturbance, ideal for working in sensitive areas
- You can use the same buckets available for excavators
- From the operator’s seat you’ll have a clear line of sight, making it easy to dig accurately
- Bob-Tach™ mounting system makes it fast and simple to change attachments
With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of loaders, the backhoe attachment features digging depths from 6 to 11 feet - ideal for maximizing the combination of excavating performance and carrier versatility.
Easy to Transport
You can move the backhoe attachment from one job to the next with ease, allowing maximum use without hassle.
Excellent Down-Hole Visibility
The backhoe attachment design offers clear visibility for more efficient and accurate operation.
X-Change Mounting Attachment System
Multiple excavator bucket widths offer the best fit for any size of excavation.
- Complete excavation jobs at landscaping and nursery sites
- Dig sewage systems and septic tanks
- Complete water and power line maintenance
How It Works
Fit your backhoe attachment to your loader. Lock the latch-arms to the mounting frame. Secure the safety chain. Hook up the backhoe to your loader’s auxiliary hydraulics. Then attach your bucket. Multiple bucket widths are available to fit any excavating job size. When you’re done, easily load the attachment onto your trailer.
Backhoe - M06
Backhoe - 7BH
Backhoe - 8811
Backhoe - 9BH
Maximum Dig Depth
Hydraulic Fold Down
Hydraulic Fold Down
Turn your Bobcat® loader into a powerful excavator with the digging force of the backhoe attachment.
With a full line of backhoe models for all sizes of Bobcat loaders, the backhoe is a part-time attachment that can handle full-time excavating jobs. It operates with minimal ground disturbance, which is ideal for working in sensitive areas. You can also use the same buckets available for excavators. Choose the right bucket width for your job type.
From the operator’s seat, you’ll have a clear line of sight into the hole, making it easy to dig accurately. Once your digging job is complete, change to another loader attachment to finish the job. The Bob-Tach mounting system makes it fast and simple.
Power through any excavation job with the versatility advantage of a backhoe attachment.