TOWABLE DRUM STYLE HAND-FED CHIPPER
The Intimidator™ 12XPC is a simplified version of the 12XP, yet still rugged enough to chip material up to 12" in diameter. The 12XPC features the same drum and feed system as the 12XP, but designed to be more compact and economical. Engine options are limited up to 84 horsepower and the unit features a lighter infeed, and a smaller axle and tires when compared to the 12XP.
The 12XPC is a popular machine for a variety of tree care professionals due to its weight and size. To keep this model simple and compact no hydraulic winch is offered on this unit. A Single 6,000 pound axle with 15" tires provides more than enough capacity for the approximate machine weight of 4,900 pounds.
Featuring Bandit's proven slide box feed system with dual feed wheels, this machine easily pulls and compresses material into the chipper. An optional hydraulic lift cylinder is recommended to further enhance down pressure as needed reducing chainsaw work and making the unit easier to feed.
KEY FEATURES & OPTIONS
- 49.4 - 84 horsepower gas and diesel engine options available
- 24" diameter x 18 3/4" wide drum with four knives
- (2) 7 1/2" diameter x 16 3/8" wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- 30 3/4" high x 54" infeed with folding tray
- Single 6,000 pound axle with 225/75R 15" tires
- 360 degree manual dicharge chute with end chip deflector
- Standard reversing auto feed
- Optional Hydraulic lift cylinder