SKID STEER ATTACHMENT
The Model 60FM is a high-power mowing and mulching attachment that utilizes similar mulching technology found on Bandit's popular line of The Beast® horizontal grinders. It has a mulching width of 60 inches, a maximum width of 75.25 inches, and it attaches to skid steer loaders in seconds via quick-attach plate. It features a raker style tooth that regulates the cut for a smoother grinding process, allowing operators to topple trees, grind down the stumps, then mulch the felled material straight into the soil. Its compact size makes it especially effective in close quarters such as trails, yards, or selective forest thinning.
KEY FEATURES & OPTIONS
- 60" mulching width with 34 (1 5/8" wide teeth)
- Weighs 2,570 pounds
- 23 min GPM / 40 max GPM
- 2,270 drum RPM
- Hydraulic protection relief block to protect the skid steer pumps
- Adjustable variable speed 112CC motor with a single polychain drive belt
- Hydraulic or electric gate options
- Pinned adjustable push bar
*Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected. All Specifications are subject to change.